Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mystery Stole 3

Well I joined the Mystery Stole 3 KAL, along with thousands of other knitters from all around the world. I'm using vanilla Zephyr just like Melanie, but different beads. Below is my swatch (if you click on it you can actually see the detail). I put the beads I used around the swatch as I was amazed at how they looked so different in the bottle and so similar on the yarn. Starting from the bottom:

no beads
with Beadwrangler #111 crystal rainbow (lower left in bottle)
with Beadwrangler # 107 (lower right in bottle)
with Beadwrangler #212 (upper right in bottle)
with Beadwrangler #264 (upper right in bottle)



And here is my finished clue one:



Melanie's patterns are amazing! Now I'm twitching for the next clue. But its not like I don't have a bunch of other things I could be working on!

No comments: