Monday, April 30, 2007

I may be having yarn shopping blackouts!

Okay, my big confession left out something big!

A while back my friend Melissa posted that she was getting ready to place an order to stock her booth for Maryland Sheep & Wool and did anyone want anything in particular.

Well I did.

Fleece Artist Merino 2/6 and Sea Wool for socks. Handmaiden Seasilk, Flaxen and 4 ply Cashmere.

And I kinda forgot about it, until I realized I wouldn't be able to pick it up at Maryland and it arrived this week by mail.

All 2670+ yards of it.

I am so in the negative numbers, and that backordered wool still isn't here.

And then I got tricked into buying some Classic Elite Lush (124 yards). At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

And I took a dyeing class Saturday after which I have a (beautiful if I must say so myself) 400ish yard skein of DK weight wool.

Oy!

No comments: