Monday, July 02, 2007

Mid-year resolutions

Well between my post about the yarn-shopping blackouts and now life got really crazy. I decided that since July 1 was mid-way through the year I'd treat it like a New Year's Day and recommit to this destashing thing. I did mean to post this yesterday, but time got away from me.

So, yardage in the stash yesterday - 375509.14.

Kits not counted in the yardage - 1 cardigan, 2 dolls, 2 hats, 1 mitten, 4 novelties, 4 purses, 1 shawl, 4 socks, and 1 vest.

On the needles:

Robert the Bruce (aran sweater)
Mitered Vest
Danish Skra-troje sample
Soft Cables mobium
Mini Lace & Beaded Flag
Yummy mittens
Travelers socks
Trellis Stitch scarf
Simple socks
Bonkers hat
Noro 73 mittens
Flora (fair isle vest)
Finola (sleeveless sweater)
Bronte (lace scarf)
Leaf Lace Shawl
Lace scarf
Beaded pouch
Loopy & Luscious scarf
Philosopher's Wool cardigan
Log Cabin afghan
Twined Wristers
Mystery Shawl-a-long 4
Nina Shawl
Genevieve (shrug)
Angel Pearls (scarf)
Wendy's Toe-Up socks
Arctic Diamonds Scarf
Wendy's Toe-Up socks
One Skein Shawl
Mystery Stole 3

I have two outstanding yarn orders - one from Naturesong Yarns and one from Earthfaire - and I'm still in the Flock Sock club. But hopefully this time I won't go negative on the destashing!

No comments: