Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I think startitis might really be a disease!

I stopped in at Stitch DC yesterday on the way back from lunch and they had a few of Susanne's ebony circulars. Having heard a lot of these, and finding one in a popular lace needle size for me (US4), I picked them up. Now I have the crazy urge to cast on a new shawl, despite having recently tallied just how many of those WIPs are shawls! So far I'm fighting it off, but I am thinking about it a lot.

On the good news front, no yarn walked out the door with me!

2 comments:

T&J Baadmedicine said...

Mary - I fixed your pic at the Hanami knit a long - it's beautiful!!

annmarie said...

Thanks for your comment on my Bee Fields shawl knitalong blog! I haven't tried the Suzanne's and will be interested in reading your input on knitting lace with them. Oh, dear. I think I might have just added to the urge to cast on yet another project. ;)