Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another stash increase, of course!



Really, could I have been expected to resist!

After my Colorsong Yarn arrived last week I wandered to their site to see what was new. Bad plan! On the left we have Handmaiden Tussah Silk in Amber. It called to me for 5 days before I gave in and purchased three skeins. The site is like the Borg. And since its flat rate shipping, well I picked up that Fleece Artist Blue Faced Leicester Aran on the right to make a bag for my Denise Needle set and accessories (free pattern on Cat Bordhi's site).

And in the middle. Well I went to my favorite beaded knitting site, Earthfaire , to pick up a pattern. The yarn in middle is Mama Llama Silken Cashmere - 55% silk and 45% cashmere. The stuff is like trying to photograph jewelry - the flash just bounces off of it!

So the stash is up 2922.2 yards.

On the other hand, I haven't given in to the urges to start another project!

No comments: