Thursday, January 11, 2007

Okay, new year, "new" blog

Okay, so I'm going to start really tracking my knitting in an attempt to keep track of what is going on with my stash.

Currently I have 350,182.14 yards of yarn!!!!! The previous pictures are still pretty accurate. I'd like to get it under 300,000 by the end of the year.

I have 34 WIPs (works-in-progress). I'd like to get the WIPs under 10 by the end of the year.

Plus the following kits I couldn't account for yardage-wise - 1 cardigan, 1 christmas stocking, 4 hats, 1 mittens, 4 purses, 1 shawl, 3 socks, 1 vest and 4 "novelties" (i.e., beaded fish). Probably not realistic to say they'll be gone by the end of the year, but cut in half maybe?

Baby steps. But I'm soooooo close to getting two WIPs finished - definately by the end of the coming long weekend!

No comments: